DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
The team is made up of enthusiastic professionals that work in an international environment adapting to different context and learning new technologies and parts of Deutsche Banks’ businesses. We are flexible about our working locations and travel abroad to enable project success and speed up delivery and knowledge transfer activities.
Every day we look at what needs to be done to support continuous business and how to improve current activities. Changing the Bank is a challenging endeavor which we tackle every day and enjoy our success when our efforts fundamentally change how Deutsche Bank works.
Join us and be part of the next big thing in Digital Banking!
we trust you to
- Work within software development projects as a Senior Frontend Engineer based on Angular (primary) and ReactJS to create new Online banking customer processes
- Work together with lead developers to develop new reusable front-end components for online banking and other applications.
- Be focused on the further development of critical Online banking business processes in the context of our security procedures and payments/ transactions.
- Demonstrate strong hands-on experience and act as a contact person for all frontend-related topics and questions - both for the Frontend Engineers (coach the junior members of the team) and for the other team members.
- Deliver training sessions for other development teams and promote an efficient transfer of know-how.
- Use your experience and knowledge to ensure that your solutions are highly scalable and can be operated flawlessly under very high load scenarios (more than 50,000-100,000 parallel customer accesses); furthermore, your software artefacts (e.g. based on Angular/CSS) and processes are highly reusable and configurable.
- Work on a web application that is highly visible to customers and relevant to the Deutsche Bank’s reputation
we`D love you to bring
- Several years of professional experience and expert knowledge (also practical) of HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, BEM, CSS Grid and Flexbox, responsive design and development with Bootstrap and similar frameworks.
- Expert knowledge (also practical) of NodeJS, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, REST), requirement within the framework of WCAG 2 AA Compliance (Accessibility).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.
- Experience in technical and methodological coaching of junior UI/UX Engineers, and active participation in the continuous development of colleagues.
- A passion for constantly learning and applying new technologies and programming languages in a constantly evolving web environment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, German is a plus.
what we`ll offer you
- Medical care and life insurance
- Extra days off
- The coolest office
- Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
- Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with – both on site and online
- Our personal trainer – both on site and online
- Free TNB theatre tickets
- Our own music band
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.