Hello!Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come andwork for Orange!
We’llrecruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for thechallenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, duringthe whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicatedOrange headquarter.
The SeniorNetwork Infrastructure Consultantparticipates in the architecture, technical strategy and design of networkingand security solutions
• Member of the design team assigned on the project.
• Build technical client relationships and monitor status of ongoing engagements.
• Become client trusted advisor and contribute to customer DigitalTransformation.
• Participate in the project deployment strategy for the consulting deliveryrelated activities and participate in producing the associated level of effort.
• Recognize and assess client key business drivers and challenges.
• Articulate service strategy (refine, refresh, change, optimize, …) in the relevantdigital domain.
• Engage and partner with customers to jointly develop the architecture matchingrequirements and constraints.
• Produce medium and high complexity high and low level design documents.
• Provide input for configurations.
• Contribute to the sales effort to support the positioning of new complexsolutions in ad-hoc area of expertise and practice active consulting(up)selling.
• Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge of relevant Orange’s products,services and solutions sets.
• Contributes to the effort of knowledge management (documentation of completedassignments, knowledge sharing through presentations, participation toconsulting Communities of Interest, mentoring, …).
• Upskill in relevant area’s (technical, financial, soft skills)
- strongtechnical knowledge and/or experience in networks and related services
Networks and related services:
• WAN (switching, routing), Hybrid WAN, LAN, WLAN, NAC solutions (Cisco and othervendors)
• Datacenter networks architecture
• Networks and security related technologies in Data Centers and public cloudarchitecture (AWS, Azure)
• SDN/NFV concepts
• Firewalls and next-generation firewalls, Web filtering, proxies, IPS/IDS, (SSL)VPN
• Security product knowledge: Zscaler, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco ASA, PaloAlto, Juniper, F5, Bluecoat
Technical knowledge and/or experience in the following areas is a plus:
• SD-WAN deployments or vendor exposure: Cisco/Viptela, uCPE variousvendors, Fortinet, Velocloud, Cloudgenix, …
• APM/NPM product knowledge: Riverbed, InfoVista (Ipanema), Cisco WAAS
• Virtualization solutions (Vmware, Hyper-V, KVM Linux), containers solutionslike Docker or Kubernetes
• Data Center infrastructure and Storage (Nexus, UCS, EMC, NetApp)
• Knowledge of major operating systems such as Windows Server, Linux
Other skills and experience
• Strong team player skills.
• Effective customer communication.
• Ability to handle complex situations (internal and customer facing).
• Expert level in the integration and implementation of at least one specificdigital domain (to be listed according to requirements)
• Advanced level in one or more digital domain(s).
• Strong technical skills around telecommunications/IT solutions and services ingeneral / university degree in Communications systems/or Computer Science orequivalent.
• Minimum of 6 years related work experience in customer facing organizationswithin the ICT industry (channels, local representations working directly withcustomer IT management).
• Fluent in English
• Understand market trends, technical and business issues associated with the ICTindustry.
• Excellent business and commercial understanding.
• Financial management capabilities (P&L, TCO, ROI, …)
• Must have consultancy and service delivery experience in the ICT industry.
• Program and/or project management skills are a plus.
• Eager to learn.
OrangePerks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type:Full Time;
- PerformanceBonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses –for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses,if you extend your stay;
- Electronic MealTickets - as you imagine;
- Medical &Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home& Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday& Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change ofscenery;
- Professional GSMsubscription;
- Personal GSMsubscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants onSmartphones & devices;
- Discounts &installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning,Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program– we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits[like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’snursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case oftravel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Youcould be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spiritsupporting your professional development.
Apply and let’s have aremote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE– a digital company
Aplică acum Share