In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Senior Project Coordinator provides project administrative assistance to a Project Management team during the delivery of simple and complex projects and programmes.
The Senior Project Coordinator works under the guidance of a Project Manager or more Senior Project Manager and may also be responsible for delivery of transactional and standard/coordinated project types or projects as defined in the Primer/iPrimer methodologies.
Working at NTT
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide project administrative assistance to Project Managers, Project Management Leads, Programme Managers and project teams
- Manage he delivery of the project according to the PMI knowledge areas and in line with the Primer/iPrimer methodologies
- Ensure that the project delivers the as-sold solution, while achieving quality criteria and maintaining client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal / external clients and ensure client satisfaction
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and demonstrates a high level of teamwork
- Proactive in approach and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service-oriented aptitude
- Fundamental understanding of business and project processes, structure and control requirements
- Confident and resilient individuals who are organised and outcomes-focussed
- Ability to provide project support with limited guidance for multiple projects
- Advanced level project administration and coordination experience preferably within a technology services environment
- Proven client engagement experience preferable
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.