In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
As part of our ongoing expansion NTT Ltd is setting up a new entity in Romania, with our new office being located in Bucharest. From this office will be responsible for managing different functions on behalf of the NTT Ltd countries in Europe, including Finance Operations, Contract Management and Order Management.
NTT Ltd is delighted to be expanding into Romania and this means an exciting number of job opportunities are becoming available. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey as we build our presence in Romania.
Working at NTT
- Oversee the people who lead internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Manage and prioritize the project stream, working with internal customers to determine project definition and business requirements.
- Provide budget analysis, resource allocation and coordination of project activities that may be across functional areas within the organization.
- Assign and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget.
- Monitor reliability and any internal issues that appear as a result of the project.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in project management
- Previous experience in Shared Service environment will be advantageous
- Proven track record in leading global projects
- Experience with large-scale organizational change
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization and a team player to work collaboratively with all levels
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Prince/Agile certification would be an asset
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiator who can develop ongoing working relationships
- Ability to perform data and statistical analysis to spot trends and anomalies
- High ethics and confidentiality
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.