Being CURIOUS takes us to new and exciting places, it makes us interested in discovering new things and developing as people – we believe that those who are curious can change the world.
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.
Making an impact with predictive analytics enables us to deploy cutting-edge technology and building next-gen platforms for investigations.
We’re looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer with Interoperability testing experience who will be part of our R&D team.
Want to be a part of us?
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you are into complex analysis and challenges, and fearlessly face technological challenges head-on, Excited to broaden your horizons and to expand your knowledge working with colleagues from various disciplines – Data Scientists, Security researchers, Software Architects and Software engineers, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will:
- Responsible for comprehensive Cyber Intelligence system testing.
- Analyses all customer requirement documents (FRS, HLD, etc).
- Writes test documents, such as STD and ATP.
- Runs manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools
- Identifies issues and opens bugs using specific tools
- Performs all assigned tasks by respecting the deadlines of each step of the project
- Analyzes and understands quality risks
- Reports the QA activities and results regarding the project’s progress and milestones
- Participates in all QA activities throughout the project stages
- Participates in meetings with customer representatives on assigned projects along with architects, developers, etc.
- Performs functional testing and acceptance testing at customer sites (abroad)
- On customer site, will be informed and will respect all the security rules imposed by each customer
- Will closely collaborate and work directly with the customer on site to ensure the projects solution is delivered from the quality assurance side.
Experience and qualifications:
- 5+ years of working experience as a software tester, with large communication systems
- Take end-to-end responsibility of the project and work independently
- Experience in Interoperability testing solutions
- Experience in QA methodologies and testing documents
- Testing experience in IP protocols (VOIP, TCP/IP, FTP, etc.)
- Experience with telephony protocols SS7, GSM, UMTS, VoLTE
- Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science / Information technology (advantage for Telecom)
- Experience of E2E testing multidisciplinary integrated system with variety of sub-components
- Knowledge in Windows system
- Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
- Flexible and easy to adapt working with multiple projects
- Able to work in dynamic environment
- Able to work with deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
Nice to have:
- Experience with customer facing and presentation skills- Major advantage
- Experience with Quality Center, JIRA or equivalent
- Knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge in Linux
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- Open personality with great communication skills
- Willing to interact and collaborate with different interfaces from around the world
- Willing to develop in a very dynamic work environment
- Willing to mentor junior members from the team
- Willing to take ownership on all development projects steps after the onboarding period
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Ready to travel abroad once a quarter
What’s in it for you?
- Offices located in the city center
- Competitive salary package based on your skills & relevant experience
- Flexible benefits: you can choose between meal tickets, medical subscription, discounts on partners (gym, beauty, dental, etc), travel vouchers and much more
- Working from home flexibility
- Great work environment with lots of opportunities to grow, internal mobility & agile processes
- Family atmosphere where you can definitely find enough room for your professional growth