QA engineer- GroupShare
SDL is looking to hire you, a QA engineer who wants to help craft our on-premises and cloud version of our translation project management solution. With SDL Trados GroupShare we help our customers streamline the way the translation teams’ work together, manage the workload, reduce manual tasks and provide real time access to projects. In this team, you will play an important role in our company’s success. Your contributions will make or break our goal to improve the lives of translation project managers by removing the need of using spreadsheets and email.
SDL is the global leader and innovator in language and content management services. With more than 25 years of experience, SDL creates transformative business results for customers around the world through content optimization and nuanced digital experiences, strengthened by our human expertise and machine learning technology.
About the team
The team behind is spread across multiple countries. Most of our development team is located in Cluj-Napoca, but we also have team members working from countries such as United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, or Italy. If you will join our team, you will enjoy a multicultural experience, so expect to use tools like Skype or Hip Chat quite a lot to communicate with your remote colleagues.
Our team’s experience varies from senior team members who have been working on these projects for more than 20 years, to new colleagues that have just joined our team. We are quite a diverse team in terms of experience and knowledge, so we welcome skilled people that have a proactive mind set oriented towards collaboration, good development practices, and customer satisfaction.
About You – you have the following skill set
· Proven experience in developing manual tests
· Experience testing web applications
· Demonstrate understanding of context-based exploratory and scenario-based testing techniques
· Experience with test management tools (such as TestRail)
· Experience with Atlassian tools (such as Jira, Confluence)
· Experience with Test Automation or interested to learn
· Experience with Performance Testing or interested to learn
· Able to install and setup software in a virtually controlled environment
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to work autonomously
· Good understanding of agile development practices
· Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
· Great communicator and able to work and collaborate with others
· You like a challenge and want to continuously improve your skills
Nice to have
· Translation/localization experience
· Multilingual – highly desirable
· Programming experience (C#)