With more than 150 employees in our Brasov office, we are growing and we want you to be a part of our team!
Cerner is looking for individuals that are interested in working at the intersection of health and technology. At Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 18,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size. Leverage your expertise and join our mission by exploring our career opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Engineering;
- Fluent in English.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript;
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js);
- Experience in TypeScript;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS;
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory) is a plus;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies;
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned;
- Successful completion of a writing assessment conducted during the interview process.
- Benefits Summary:
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries);
- Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance;
- Private health insurance and retirement plan;
- Flexible work schedule, including work from home policy;
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance;
- Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available