We are looking for an expert, who will help our customers with the maintenance, installation and commissioning of our Packaging equipment. As a Service Engineer you will be part of a team but the majority of your time will be spent working at and with our customers. To be successful in this position you should enjoy working independently, remotely, and travelling a lot. You will have regular contact with customers, colleagues as Technical Key Account Managers, the Team Leader and the Field Service Operations Area Manager.
You will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
You will be travelling 70-80% of your time to our customer sites.
What you will do:
As Service Engineer C, you will:
- Install, commission and maintain our Packaging equipment at our customers’ sites.
- Participating in preparing customer site for installation events.
- Participating in execution or execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures.
- Following the Tetra Pak maintenance concept and documentation.
- Work with complex equipment, eg. using the latest automation technology at customer sites.
- Execute timely reporting of all discovered Technical Issues according to the relevant processes.
- Ensure Tetra Pak quality to customers to secure customer satisfaction.
- Escalation of all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Report new business opportunities through the appropriate channels based on the good judgment.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring and promoting good working relationships with the customer and that TP’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements.
Who you are:
We believe you have:
- University or Bachelor degree in mechanical or electro-mechanical engineering.
- Automation and process related studies are nice to have.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of industrial installations, maintenance and/or service work.
- Hands on skills in mechanical maintenance.
- Basic electrical skills.
- Understanding of Automation i.e. PLCs, industrial software knowledge.
- Computer skills (MS Office skills).
- Proficiency level of English spoken & written, native Romanian, other languages are assets.
- Willingness to travel 75 % of the time, in Romania as well as abroad.
- Strong ability to learn, strong personal drive and interest in developing self.
- Driving licence.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Continuous improvement through technical training program.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
- Company car, phone.