Cerner’s goal is a world without medical error. This is what all of us at Cerner strive for. As a Software Engineer, in Document Management team in Brasov, you will help us to reach our goal while adding value to our clients.
As Software Engineer, you will be responsible to write code, test and debug new software, make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements and offer support for our clients.
Furthermore, you will participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices and you will develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and entire healthcare ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent by working experience;
- Fluent in Romanian and English.
- Solid base knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts;
- .Net Framework C# development skills;
- Unit testing – frameworks (MSTest, Nunit);
- Knowledge of SQL databases such as MS-SQL or Oracle;
- Knowledge of SQL language;
- Understanding of REST architecture;
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written;
- Integrate into a dynamic team.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available