Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Software Tester who will be involved in various project assignments within the Group, ranging from internal projects with corporate clients to e-commerce projects.
The test typologies you will cover include but are not limited to integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, regression testing, and API testing.
You will be working in a fast-paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
What youll do
- Evaluate and test new or modified products and applications, to verify that they function according to user requirements and to established guidelines.
- Review requirements and develop test cases based on those requirements; Create, update and execute test plans and test cases.
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner.
- Present ideas on system improvements based on hands-on experience.
- Thoroughly report test results and manage to follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database, etc.
- Contribute to the design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of test environments and test systems and processes.
- Contribute to the project hand-over to the support and operations teams.
What youll bring as experience
- University graduate University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automation and Computer science, Electronics and telecommunication, Informatics);
- Practical experience of at least 3 years in testing
- Good knowledge of the English language, both orally and written. French is a plus
- Good understanding of the product development process
- Knowledge and experience of QA methodologies (Agile SCRUM)
- Experience with testing and bug reporting tools (JIRA, TestRail)
- Knowledge of web testing, functionality, usability testing, Mobile Testing is a plus.
- Technical writing experience (test plans, work procedures, user guides, etc.)
- General knowledge in the area of software development practices
- Experience with APIs testing
- Knowledge of SQL & MySQL queries is a plus
- Experience with logs (search, sort, filter, identify) is a plus
- Knowledge of SoapUI, JMeter,
- Experience with E-Commerce applications is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, JS, PHP is a plus
- Knowledge of Automation testing
What youll bring as a colleague
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written); Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Persuasive and able to stand by own ideas
- Able to prioritize tickets based on the business needs
- Analysis and synthesis abilities
- Attention to details, persistence, test to break attitude
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomy, ability to work with minimal guidance
- Open to changes and self-improvement
- Creativity, initiative, curiosity.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching peoples lives with original and memorable experiences and its defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisofts community of players, game development teams, and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, a gym, free access to bikes, and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania:
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should includeyour resume, highlighting your experience, education, and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.