Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Strategic Sourcing Specialist to join our Honeywell Building Technologies team in Lugoj! You will develop and drive the Regional Projects/ Site Sourcing plans per Annual Operation Plan and Strategic Plan. Have site/ project responsibility for driving commodity and category supply strategies to achieve the lowest Total Cost for your site, reduced Working capital via Negotiation planning and execution, High Growth Region Sourcing, Value Engineering, and Sole/ Single Source elimination. Handle Supplier Performance for commodity/category and region and ensure supply continuity and will ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures, Export /Import regulations.
- Manage Site Category and Commodity Strategies including spend analysis, Benchmarking, Cost, Market Analysis and Global Technology / Economic trends
- Deliver Productivity and Working Capital Objectives, Ensure Supplier Performance to meet Quality and Delivery Objective. Improve Working Capital through Payment Terms extensions, Inventory, and Lead time reductions
- Negotiation, Contracting and supplier performance processes. Drive and execute Annual and Strategic Plan with supporting strategies
- Ensure Relationship development and management with key Suppliers. Align with Site Sales, Marketing, Technology, Business, Operations, Finance and Quality and Other Honeywell Businesses
- Manage Supplier selection, RFQ and RFI process, Negotiation, CAPEX, Contracting and supplier performance processes
- University Degree
- English language
- Solid experience in Supply Chain/procurement roles (direct sourcing experience) with excellent negotiation skills
- SAP knowledge or other ERP systems. Microsoft Office proficient
- Experience in electronics and mechanical areas is considered is desired
- Multinational company, Project Management knowledge & experience are considered an advantage
- Fuel expenses coverage or company bus in case of commuting to Lugoj/ Relocation options
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.