- Manager, Statistical Programming required to work for Covance
- You will be employed by Covance working in our Clinical Development Services division working across multiple Sponsors in a dedicated team that works purely on Phase I and IIa patient oncology studies
- Home based anywhere in Europe or South Africa
- You must have supervisory skills gained from lead program oversight of large-scale statistical programming projects within clinical trials
- Oncology experience desirable but not essential
- Opportunities to develop and progress
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Covance Manager, Statistical Programming. You will work our Global Clinical Development Statistical Programming department. Within this department there is a team that works solely on Phase I and IIa oncology studies across multiple Sponsors. The position offers a strong support network, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to progress your career. If you are looking to strengthen your supervisory / line management expertise within a varied and dynamic environment, then this is a fantastic opportunity. This is a permanent, full-time office or home-based role anywhere within Europe or South Africa.
Job Primary Functions
- Management and development of direct reports.
- Manage, develop, and support the development of new or improved processes within the department and globally.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant training courses for Statistical Programmers and other Operational Staff.
- Oversee resourcing, ensuring timely completion of Statistical Programming deliverables.
- Ensure that the quality of all services provided by the department meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Statistical Programming business strategy.
- Deputise for the Director, Statistical Programming, if so requested.
- BSc, preferably in computing, life science, mathematical or statistical subject
- Supervisory skills gained from lead program oversight of large scale projects utilising project management skills and team leadership as demonstrated by the ability to organise and motivate project teams.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of the processes and procedures used within a Statistical Programming environment and the ability to communicate to programmers and nonprogrammers alike.
- Broad knowledge of all CDISC requirements related to SDTM and ADaM, including define.xml, Reviewer's Guide and submission standards
- Full understanding of the job roles in programming, to be able to identify training and development needs, opportunities for optimising staff utilisation and employing the most efficient practices.
- Excellent problem solving skills, a proactive approach, anticipating issues and working to ensure they are avoided or resolved as quickly as possible.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to delegate and prioritise work.
- Candidates must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE