Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management. Yourday-to-dayjob will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
The successful candidate has the drive and intellectualcuriosity to resolve the most difficult technical customer issues, often through collaboration with other technical specializations;will be a technical resource for the team regarding case reviews, troubleshooting and effective customer interaction and will interface with various levels of management within customers, Partners, and Microsoft.
- - Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- - Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams swarming)
- - Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- - Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
- - Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
- - Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- - Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
- - Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
Requirements: We are looking for talents that:
- - Possess deep technical expertise and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting.
- - Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic on going customer relationships.
- - Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
Experience and Skills required:
- - Strong customer service,min 2 years, accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to work in a team environment.
- - Proven experience onWindows System - - Administration/Configuration, including a good basic understanding of: Active Driectory, Registry;File Storage;User Accounts & Access Control;Event Logs & Auditing;Performance/Resource Monitor;Networking (TCP/IP)
- - Proven experience in creating support documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring.
- - Passing the MCP Windows Internals test is a plus - Windows Internals (70-660)
- - Current Microsoft IT Certification preferred (Ex. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS)
- Language requirements : German/French/Italian knowledge, will be a plus.
We welcome applications from all potential & passionate professionals who really want to pursue their technical career with customer interaction in the world of Support Engineering.