We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Job title : Team leader
Based at: Romania - Sighisoara / Brasov
Alstom in Romania has been present for over 20 years employing today over 450 people. Alstom, registered major success in infrastructure, signaling and also services. The long term service agreement for the maintenance of the rolling stock of Metrorex is a major reference and shows the expertise of Alstom in this field. Alstom will continue to grow his business in Romania proposing further services for the local market and export, creating regional hub in Services and Signaling.
The Sighisoara - Brasov Project is part of the program of rehabilitation of the European Corridor IV. The purpose of the project is to increase the running speed from 120 km/h to 160 km/h.
Realize the works within the pre-calculated time schedule leading the skilled and unskilled workers.
Specific responsibilities of the role :
- Leading the working teams and monitor their progress of works.
- Responsible for safety on site in accordance to the ALSTOM EHS policy and CFR regulations
- Execution of the site works including co-ordination of the material flow, the availability of tools, plants and equipment
- Supervise the dismantling and assembly of railways electrification system according to work method, drawings and within given schedule.
- Cooperating with gang leader from warehouse
- Responsible for work quality of team leading by him self
- Ensure continuous performing of his team
- Prepare list of material necessary for his team on a daily basis
- Reports his work and the problems faced (solved or to be solved)
- Ensure that safety rules and obligations are followed by his team during the activities
Qualifications & Experience
- Medium level education
- Validated experience in OCS installation
- Romanian language mandatory
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.