Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 800 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
Under COVID-19 circumstances, all Sustainalytics employees are now working from home. More than ever, ESG factors are critical to building a more ethical and sustainable global economy. Our teams need passionate colleagues to join us in delivering quality research products to our clients worldwide.
Our recruitment and selection process is continuing via phone or video meetings. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.
We rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices.
For our newly founded Inbound Team, we are looking for an energetic and empathetic team lead with the ability to guide and motivate the team, to plan the shifts and track the team’s performance, to ensure a smooth-running workflow and excellent customer experience.
The main objective of the team is to serve as a single point of contact for all incoming enquiries by providing excellent customer service to our clients via the web, email and calls. The team will assist clients with their questions to the extent of your training and otherwise connect them with the best suited colleagues amongst our various teams. This is a customer service role.
The role requires a high level of adaptability and work experience in a fast-paced environment and the ability to quickly develop a broad understanding of our business. We hope to find a team lead with strong communicational and organizational skills, and with a diligent and collaborative work ethic to manage the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the Inbound Team’s resources, people and systemsCreation of documentation, hiring resources, ensure training and support for the team.Release of expected Phases and ensure team is provided with the tools to perform their activities. Ensure shifts are stablished, reliable and recurrent once resources are available and trained.Setting of Goals, deadlines and control progress of the team. Stimulate development of employees by training and knowledge sharing.
- Provide direction on a day-to-day basis: Create and ensure procedures to improve the effectiveness of the team Creation of documentation, hiring resources, ensure training and support for the team. Release of expected Phases and ensure team is provided with the tools to perform their activities.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Work in assigned shifts and coordinate/assure back-up for absences that are longer than 15 minutes
- Availability for supervising/controlling the following shifts (if necessary):
- Shift1: 7h to 15h
- Shift2: 14h to 22h
- Shift 3: 17 h to 1h
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service: experienced in customer service communications via phone and web, active listening skills, fluent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Team management
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Supportive, friendly and empathetic;
- Superb spoken and written English;
- Punctual, diligent and reliable;
- Adaptive in use of online software;