We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Job title : Manager Formatie / Team manager
Based at: Romania-Bucharest
Alstom in Romania has been present for Transport, Power and Grid for over 20 years employing today over 400 people. Alstom, registered major success in infrastructure, signaling and also services. The long term service agreement for the maintenance of the rolling stock of Metrorex is a major reference and shows the expertise of Alstom in this field. Alstom will continue to grow his business in Romania proposing further services for the local market and export, creating regional hub in Services and Signaling.
Pozitia de Manger Formatie se subordoneaza direct Managerului de Depou / Site, avand ca scop conducerea formatiei de lucru in sensul asigurarii producţiei (Securitatea, Respectarea angajamentelor în ceea ce priveşte Calitatea, Costul, Termenele de livrare, Oamenii) activitatii in cadrul formatiei din subordine
Calificari & experienta:
- Certificare electrician
- Studii medii tehnice, de preferat material rulant
- Scoala tehnica postliceala / scoala de maistri reprezinta avantaj
- Cunoasterea cerintelor legale si de reglementare privind coordonarea activitatilor derulate
- Cunostinte cu privire la sistemul de producţie (lean manufacturing) şi noţiuni de bază de Aprovizionare-Logistica.
- Cunostinte operare calculator- MS Office si programe soft specializate ale companiei
- Cunostiinte solide de operare SAP-Railsys
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.