Develop something new: You are responsible for the technical coordination (including deadliness) for project content within the organization and with the customer (eg. assessment of customer requirements).
Take ownership: You coordinate and lead the entire project phases, from requirement management to series release.
Be responsible: You are the technical contact person for the customer and associates, you assure a process-based project workflow with high product quality (eg. prepare assessments).
Live international cooperation : You take part to customer meetings and car testing rounds.
- You have a passion for cars, and you want to contribute to the development of autonomous driving.
- You made your technical aptitude to your profession; you have a technical degree in Automotive, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science or comparable.
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and social competence; you are resilient and have a above average engagement.
- You are a team player and you can convince the customer with a good standing. Also, a structured, independent, reliable, customer- and target oriented, even in changing of working conditions and new environments.
- Fluent in English, German could be an advantage.
- You have a class B driving license.
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance , because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus ;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions ;