How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with
cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare
you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is
carried out remotely.
What we're looking for
Orange Labs International Center is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team to contribute on running Orange’s Private Cloud Platforms and Tools.
You will be part of an agile international project team responsible to build, maintain and operate the private cloud platform dedicated to internal customers. It is a projects hosting ecosystem that leverages cloud technology to enable the build of products and services quickly and effectively, meeting customers' expectations.
In your daily activities, as part of the Customer Experience Management team, you will have the opportunity to meet and run various cloud services (Openshify, Big Data, etc) while focusing on delivering the best customer experience leveraging on the support provided by the teams who built them.
The Customer Experience management team is in charge of:
- Act as the technical reference of services under production SLA;
- Have precise technical knowledge of the architecture and end-to-end operation of projects and services with high quality of service needs;
- Identify and manage the actions necessary to maintain the quality of the service provided;
What you'll be doing
- Monitor technical indicators of services in production (SLA), ensure their compliance with service quality commitments, and if necessary plan and execute improvement action;
- Handle production incidents and problems specific to projects, in coordination with operations teams,product owners and production pilots;
- Pilot the implementation of specific supervision elements or indicators;
- Actively participate in crisis management meetings;
- Provide the reporting of the technical KPIs for the services in your portfolio.
What you need to know/have
- Good networking and Linux knowledge - have the ability to investigate and understand technical issues;
- Experience in running production environments (incident management, capacity management, problem management, etc);
- Experience with using technical tools used to produce monitoring and supervision dashboards
- Good capacity to analyze, understand and synthesize technical issues;
- Ability to manage and coordinate technical teams on several geographic sites;
- Autonomy in taking decisions and proposing implementation improvements.
- Nice to have skills:
- Good knowledge of a technical field among Big Data (HDFS, Hive, Spark, Yarn, Elastic, Oozie, Kafka, ...),Cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, CaaS) and continuous integration solutions (Gitlab, Consul, Terraform);
- Good knowledge of monitoring solutions - Prometheus, Grafana, Victoria Metrics, etc.).
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code, container orchestrators technologies (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm etc.).
- Basic programming skills;
- Working language(s): excellent English, French will be a plus.
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hour;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues nd team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.