- Support on electrical testing instalments & functions together with AE management, lead-plant, transferring plant and project leaders
- Planning and providing test systems including ordering, customization, instalment & operation with maintenance, including software verification
- Following AE-standard-procedures and taking additional measures to ensure proper function and capability of the test equipment
- Analysing data stream and process indicators as well as improve continuously through the implementation and tracking of appropriate processes
- Optimization of spare parts stock referring to test equipment
- Building interface to local and standard RB suppliers & supporting ordering process
- Support on business plan preparation
- Coordinating the members and following the projects’ requirements
- Develop, plan, analyse, estimate and establish priorities for components to be produced, as well as the process and executions deadlines of the projects
- Production and quality management support process
- Coaching of test engineers on their responsibilities, regularly following-up on work progress and target achievement
- University degree in technical field is a requirement
- Experience in an engineering position
- Structured, quality and process oriented, initiative and entrepreneurial mindset
- High commitment to company, plant, and department targets
- Structured and analytic approach
- Good communication skills
- Team orientation, team-player
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management
- Advanced English skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Team-building – because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.