As a technical writer, you will be responsible for writing and maintaining online help and user guides in the format fit for delivery such as Web, Mobile, or PDF. You will be involved in the project development lifecycle, your primary stakeholder being the Product Manager. You will work closely with Business Analysts, Technical Designers, Software Developers, Testers, and Project Managers to create your deliverables: customer-based and role-based procedural documentation. Offer us your best in productivity, consistency, attention to details, organization, learning new things and we will make you part of a team where you discover your strengths and you become the best version of you. Our team knows how to celebrate success and to reinvent themselves, to offer the best possible user experience. Join us and let’s change the future of documentation together.
*fixed contract of 18 months with the possibility of moving to a permanent contract.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Gather information directly from business requirements and high-level design documents and indirectly from meetings with engineers, business analysts and other subject matter experts.
• Create role-based and customer-based documentation by writing clear, concise, and complete step-by-step procedures for technical products and solutions.
• Write all content using standard templates single-sourced in Madcap Flare.
• Edit user-facing product text, such as error messages, prompts, and UI labels.
• Manage the review process for revised and new content. Collaborate with other team members on projects to ensure consistency.
• Meet all deadlines with high quality.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Technical Communications, Computer Science or related field of study
• 2+ years writing documentation for enterprise software.
• Strong technical skills and experience in, but not limited to: MadCap Flare, Acrobat, Visio, JIRA, SharePoint, GIT.
• Excellent English writing and communication skills
• Adaptable to change and enthusiasm for learning new things.
• Ability to assess and prioritize your own work, flexible to work on several projects at a time.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety
- After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you