The IT Deployment Authority drives the deployment of the applications, devices and products, which have been developed, ensuring they are tested and ready for the operational environment, including overall release management.The IT Deployment Authority focusses on activities for the integration and flow of the application/product and end-to-end application testing, ensuring it is fit-for-purpose and released properly into the production systems.Typically reports to IT / Senior IT Development Manager or IT / Senior IT Deployment Manager.
* Works effectively with colleagues through design and implementation of test plans to support the achievement of the IT development strategy;
* Assists and advises for the proper analyses of the business value outcomes and executes projects including technology perspective, capability road map and possible scenarios for deployment;
* Drives the delivery of technology projects (e.g. ), generating domain level deployment specifications and test applications by designing, writing and updating test cases and test scripts;
* Includes overseeing regression, system integration, ad hoc testing and completing defect reports and verifying any fixed issues;
* Maintains strong relations and works closely with customers (either internal or external) to ensure relevance of test scripts, 3rd party vendors, project teams and other relevant stakeholders;
* Understands the needs and supports supervising the process of requirements revision, specifications and technical design in order to ensure smooth quality assurance processes;
* Follows the delivery roadmap, ensuring product is available to the customer in line with KPIs (e.g. on time and to specified standard);
* May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
Dev OpsSecurityMaintain and RepairSoftware EngineeringImplementation and IntegrationCodingCloudAutomation and Robotics