Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For our office in Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Tg. Mures we are looking for a proactive and adaptable Test Engineers to take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects in automotive
What will you do?
- Assessing project requirements
- Developing and implementing test procedures
- Interpreting and analyzing results and data
- Investigating and solving problems, e.g. SW/HW failures
- Writing reports and documentation.
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
What makes the difference
- 2-3 years’ experience in assessing project requirements, developing and implementing test procedures, interpreting and analyzing results and data, investigating and solving problems, writing reports and documentation
- Good testing vocabulary and understanding of the testing concepts
- Experience in automotive tools/technologies/standards : ASPICE (understanding concepts) Requirement management - Doors Defect management - f.e. Ascent Jira, etc Buses: LIN, CAN Test auto/Tracing/Diagnostic: Vector CANoe, Canalizer, PEAK, PCAN Explorer Nice to have: HW, SIL/HIL, embedded knowledge
- Interpersonal and communication skills, adaptability, attention to details
- Analytical, proactive, technical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, computer science, engineering or related subjects
- Fluent in written and spoken English (B2 minimum)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time
About Accenture Industrial Software Solutions
We are futurists, ambitiously building the next industrial revolution.
We are enthusiastic innovators looking to transform the future of industry and deliver profound change for clients. Smart, connected digital technologies are driving new sources of growth for clients— and for colleagues, as they continually renew and reinvent their skills.
We are visionary innovators
We think the best work in software development can only come from people who love nothing more than spending every minute thinking about it. And working on it. We work with any programming languages, as long as they are the best fit for our requirements.
That means you might need to learn something new, all the time. That’s who we are.
We are a curious and dedicated team
We may have different expertise and work on different projects, but we are all on the same team, with only one goal on our minds—to keep leveling up and building something useful for the world. Internal training is a big part of our lives, so everyone has the opportunity to learn and to teach.
We are inclusive and empowering
We celebrate diversity and we are all about the freedom to be who we are as individuals. At the same time, it is also important to us that we’re working well together and doing great work as a team.
About Industry X Accenture
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more than 492,000 employees around the world, across 56 countries and 120 cities.
Accenture Industry X Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation.
- Trainings, Courses and an extensive Online library
- Comprehensive career development plan, help from a Career Counselor
- Maternity / Paternity benefits: birth bonus, reducing working schedule
- Medical health & dental subscription
- Sports activities through 7Card and support from internal communities
- Massage every workday in designated locations
- Counseling services through Employee assistance program
- Employee shares purchase plan - buy Accenture shares with 15% discount
- Referral bonus
To find out more about Accenture visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/aiss.romania/ ) and website ( https://www.accenture.com/ro-en/services/industryx0-index ).