Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
When trainers and learners meet, they focus on learning. We handle the rest.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent in English (proficient in speaking and writing)
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all job levels (managers, trainers, vendors)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to take a broad perspective to problems and identify new, out of the box solutions
- Proactive and assertive team player
- Quick learner and able to work autonomously
- Experience with Word and PowerPoint at an advanced level and Outlook and Excel at intermediate level
- Experience in working in a team providing administration services is a plus
Your mission will be to bring together Trainers & Learners in perfectly organized training events, all from the comfort of your office desk.
- Speaking with the employees, course owners, HR managers and facilities as needed
- Being the key point of contact for training events, answer routine inquiries regarding training courses and schedules
- Maintaining the training database for employees
- Responsible for managing the attendance records of employees
- Checking to see if an employee is suitable for the course that they want to attend
- Booking/ Cancelling training courses to ensure maximum participation/attendance
- Distributing course materials and teaching aids
- Booking Hotel accommodation, training facilities and transport
- Emailing confirmations to employees, managers and course owners
- Coordinating end-to-end delivery support for multiple events/sessions
- Providing reports as required using the learning database
- Arranging for cost of training courses to be re-charged to relevant business areas
- Identifying and reporting any issue/non-conformity to the Quality Assurance team and actively participating in the correction and prevention actions
- All other admin duties as assigned
- Transport to and from work provided by the company
- Private life insurance
- Private subscription for medical health care in a private clinic
- Fixed monthly salary and added monthly bonus based on performance
- Initial training on tools and HR processes and continuous specialized training on Learning processes