As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages
As a result of the growth at Acronis, and its expansion into new product offers, we are excited to be seeking a talented Senior Go or Python Developer to join our team. You would be responsible for the development of cloud services being a part of Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud. We use cutting-edge technologies, as we have ambitious plans in this area.
We are excited to offer you a unique opportunity to make your contribution to the development of a new сloud-based distributed high-load solution which is in demand by millions of users throughout the world.
- Develop one of the key fast growing Acronis products - Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery
- Be actively involved in the product creation process, including: planning, designing the architecture, iterative development and support
- Work on high load distributed services in Acronis Cyber Cloud
- Develop cloud services in GO/Python running in Kubernetes
- Continuously improve quality assurance, build and support technologies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of programming experience with Go or Python
- Strong Linux experience
- Good command of Git
- Solid knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of basic concepts of quality assurance, test driven approach
- Knowledge of networking is a plus
- At least Upper-intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company