Responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Receivable (AR) process including daily reports, monthly reports of transactional data, posting of entries into an Oracle system, reconciliations, and query management.
· Assisting with preparation of any statutory reporting requirements.
· Responding to ad hoc requests or reports for information from management, audit and other departments within the company.
· Creation and analysis of monthly AR reports Completion of monthly controls including issuing of noncompliance reports.
· Daily or monthly posting of transactional data into an Oracle system.
· To assist with special projects that may be assigned on an ongoing basis.
· Assisting in the implementation of new systems, processes, and procedures with the AR process.
· Assisting AR Team Lead and AR & CP Supervisor as and when required.
· Keep updated activity logs and process notes to ensure all tasks are completed on time and can be covered by other team members.
· Assistance with the investigation and resolution of any discrepancies identified during the daily reconciliation process done by AR team.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Sound working knowledge of Accounts Receivable processes.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Social skills to work with and engage teams from different cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a changing environment.
- Proactive and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Good communication skills and strong command of the English language.
- Previous knowledge of an Oracle system would be an advantage.
- Reliable with a high level of personal integrity.
- Part qualified accountant or bookkeeper (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent) would be an advantage.
- Having 3-4 years finance experience.