We are looking for the best people to help create the next big thing in digital banking.
About our Application
As the first bank in Germany, the German bank allows its customers banking with the personal phone and Apple watch. To have your finances always in view - in no time. The smart future for your mobile banking.
- 1 million downloads "Deutsche Bank Mobile"
- About 40% of all accesses to Online Banking done via mobile devices
- 4 star reviews on average in all stores
The Mobile Developer - designs and develops based on REST APIs, customer-oriented mobile apps for the German bank in an Agile environment.
What we offer
- Hi-tech working environment
- Career development
- International exposure and travel
- Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits
Technically, we are looking for:
- Write reusable functions/objects that solve the overall problem
- Ability to write code in modular way (separating the functionality of a program into independent, interchangeable modules)
- Ability to distinguish between Structured Programming and OOP
Relevant experience in Android
- Good In Data Structures - Following requirements, suggest which collection is to be used. Knows about SDK collection facilities (Enumeration, Filtering, Mapping, Reducing, Sorting)
- Advanced knowledge in threading (thread types with Runnable / AsynkTask; thread pool executor; Interrupting safe conditions; Synchronization)
- Knows what Generics are. Understands how and when they can are used. Use generics for reducing the amount of written code and achieve better modularization. Understanding of Reflexion concept.
- Increase Runtime Safety by using generics.
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP Web Services and must be able to know which frameworks can be used at client side.
- Knowing about security mechanisms (SSL pinning, Data Integrity, HMAC, man in the middle etc). Base Code obfuscation; Able to treat obfuscation exceptions
- Use caching mechanisms. Able to handle platform limitations.
- Good knowledge working with persistency layers and corresponding persistency frameworks + tools. Shared Preferences, writing to files, assets , SQLite; Serializable/Parcelable, ContentProvider; Keystore
- Knowledge of design patterns: Adapter, Singleton, Facade, Factory, Observer,Builder, Decorator, MVP
- Ability to build apps with a clean architecture: Knowledge about SOLID Principles.
- Read and write basic shell scripts.
- Very Good knowledge of native SDK: Proficient with Android Studio, Monitoring Tools, Multiple Process Debugging, Backward compatibility
- Knows how to write unit tests and ui tests for the corresponding platform. Knows/Experienced with TDD.
- Ability to work with a continuous deployment environment. Takes advantage of continuous deployment in his/her daily work.
- Very good knowledge of Java for Android
- Plan and provide appropriate software documentation
- Coaching / Guiding less experienced developers
- Exposure to technical design and development of customer-oriented mobile application systems on various platforms (iOS, REST APIs)
- Experience with 4.5-Star Apps with fast-paced release cycles
- Driver of quality indicators, promote the integration of non-functional testing (security, performance, UX) into continuous integration cycle
- Create integration environment, testing and deployment strategies for the Mobile Development Team
- Agile working environment: Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, Dev Team members, UX designers, security specialists and other groups to identify technical and functional needs
- Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones
- Experience with best industry standards – applying coding guidelines
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.