Enghouse Networks is a product company making commercial of the shelf software for telecom operators, carriers and wholesalers worldwide. We think of ourselves as ambitious, problem solving relationship builders. At Enghouse every individual matter, new initiatives that can improve our products or the processes by which we work are always welcome and encouraged.
We are now strengthening our Customer Support team with a driven and motivated Customer Support Engineer. As Customer Support Engineer you have an important and central role within our organization as you will be in direct and daily contact with our clients. The job you do will matter!
What will you be doing?
You will work within a global team of highly skilled engineers dedicated to delivering the highest quality to our customers, and we take particular pride in our very happy customers.
The role of the Customer Support Engineer involves responsibility for customer engagement, deployments and support.
Advanced troubleshooting of our proprietary BSS (business support systems), as well as general troubleshooting of related third-party software and system environment. The systems are developed and run on Linux or Windows server environment, the databases are Oracle, PostgreSQL or MS SQL Server
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Prioritize and perform analysis and problem solving for ongoing support tickets
- Proactively reduce support requests
- Perform configurations, integrations and testing of deployments
- Documentation of installations and configuration changes and knowledge sharing thereof
What we believe is advantageous:
- Experience working with B2B and enterprise products
- Experience working with huge amounts of data and transaction-heavy applications
- Experience in log analysis and troubleshooting automated file flows, FTP, SFTP, IIS, Apache, SSRS
- Experience working within telecom software and any of our product domains is a plus. Our product domain includes: Telecommunication, Mediation, Billing, Settlement, Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Routing, LCR, Trading, Content partner settlements
- Experience in Cloud-based deployment
- Experience in Java scripting
- Ansible knowledge