You've picked a great time to join Avon. We're looking forward to the next chapter in our company's amazing story, and are looking for passionate people to join the team. If you'd like to become an Avon associate, this is your time!
What you'll be doing:
The Junior IT Security Analyst supports Avon’s IT Security Operations function with day-to-day activities ensuring security of Avon’s data and systems.
- Review vulnerability reports; monitoring status of patching and remediation activities; delivering regular reports.
- Review security dashboards in cloud infrastructure; delivering related security reports on regular bases.
- Contribute to incident impact assessments, root cause analysis, incident remediation planning, threat research intelligence.
- Monitor DLP systems; monitoring security elements of the DevOps environment.
- Analyze service request tickets in ServiceNow ticketing system
We'd love you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Security, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of industry standard frameworks (NIST, ISO, GDPR)
- Knowledge and/or experience related to the following security areas – network security (IDS, IPS, WAF, etc), vulnerability management, threat analysis, risk assessment and dev security.
- Practical or theoretical knowledge related to data privacy; knowledge of DLP operation is beneficial
- Knowledge of security solutions in cloud environments. Basic training completion or practical knowledge of security operations of AWS, GCP or Azure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to execute multiple parallel tactical activities reliably and consistently.
- Ability to work under pressure. A calm presence, whilst maintaining a sense of urgency, is essential
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer:
Avon is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Our priority is finding the best people for the job, regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, beliefs, religion, whether you're about to have a baby or are planning to have one. We're all about our people, and that's why we think we're one of the best companies to work for in the world!