At ING we encourage you to `do your thing`, to do more of what you love. This is also the way we articulate our promise to offer frictionless banking.
Active in Romania for more de 25 years, ING Bank pioneered the local banking industry, bringing innovation in the life of its customers. Currently, ING is the 4th bank in the local markets, based on the assets and is a universal bank with 1,6 million clients from three business segments: individual clients (Retail), SMEs and Mid-Corporate clients and Wholesale Banking.
Join us! Together we`ll empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future.
The main focus of this role is the administration of critical cards infrastructure applications such as Cortex (our core banking system), iPay (e-commerce & ACS (3DSecure)) and mPOS/SoftPOS. You will be in charge with the smooth running of the applications in your portfolio: lifecycle, security, monitoring, automation, bug fixing, improvements.
Our environment inspires you to innovate and our Agile way of working empowers you to achieve set goals, while also enhancing your technical skills.
· Configuration and maintenance of production application infrastructure components
· Ensures system availability is within agreed SLAs
· Able to provide support 24x7 during on-call rotation
· Monitors systems for security intrusions
· Implements changes in production systems in accordance with change management procedures
· Implements active monitoring identifies and tracks relevant performance indicators
· Monitors investigates and reports all possible issues related to the administered domain
· Athletic problem solving
· Always acts in accordance with ING security procedures
· Understand and follow Incident & Problem Management procedures;
· Works with Application Support and Development teams in identifying and solving production and test environment issues
· Understands what a BCP requires and implements and maintains DR infrastructure
· Monitors system performance and takes corrective actions where necessary
· Maintains and regularly tests the backup plan
· Ensures high-availability of the application
· Setup of test environments always considering that subsequently promotes on the production environment have to be performed with minimal risk
What you bring to the team
· 5 + Experience in banking system administration in the Core systems / Cards area and/or similar applications such as 3D Secure, e-commerce solution a.s.o
· Experience in managing WebSphere Application Server, JBoss EAP, Tomcat
· Experience with Linux operating systems (RHEL)
· Knowledge of shell scripting - bash, python, awk, sed
· Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL
· Good level of English
· Autonomy in executing tasks, preparation of advice, and decision making about the implementation
· Perseverance – you deal with conflicts and setbacks and obtain a good and acceptable end solution
· Knowledge in DevOps practices;
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of and experience with Automation tools and processes (ansible, git)
· Experience with complex projects
· Experience using Agile methodology is a plus