This is a great opportunity to join us as a Financial Analyst in our Global Business Center in Bucharest. In this role you will be responsible for the consolidation of financial planning and analysis data for our Global Braking Business Unit.
- Prepare and consolidate Forecast and Actual results by plant & region from Day 1 – Day 5
- Prepare monthly SGA spending by SAP cost center versus Forecast, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and PY for Global OE business
- Prepare Forecast/Actuals (Day 7 OneStream) review templates for the regional reviews
- Review the corporate issued Ops Deck (Day 8 OneStream) template for accuracy
- Update weekly Flash files for EMEA for Bad Camberg R&D business
- Issue monthly expense reports to the Bad Camberg cost center leaders and provide analysis for variances versus the Annual Operating Plan
- Support Engineering Controller in monthly analysis
- Follow up and report Engineering recovery revenues versus accruals
- Follow up and report Engineering proto-type supplies spend versus accruals
- Prepare Annual Operating Plan consolidation for the Global Functions, performing monthly variance analysis versus Actuals
- Support Global RP Finance team in preparing consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet on a monthly basis
- Support the roll-out and training of OneStream to European Tenneco legacy entities
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
What will make you successful
- 4 years of previous experience in a financial analysis role
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Advanced knowledge in SAP
- Advanced Knowledge in OneStream preferred
- Minimum/Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Finance;
- Desirable: ACCA qualification (in progress)
- Analytical and structured mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Action orientation and perseverance
- Good planning and time management skills
- Ability to communicate with senior management (previous exposure to multicultural & complex matrix environments is a plus)
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.