- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Credit solutions with the following technologies: .NET (C#, Web Services -WCF and ASMX, ASP.NET, .NET4.0+);
- Partnership with Client technical leadership and business analysts to understand business processes and needs and the translation of those into formal functional/technical requirements.
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, execution of unit tests, code reviews, development integration testing and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Planning and execution of production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that arise.
- Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents at times orchestrating issue resolution across different teams.
•Strong C# skills with experience on both .netCore and .netFrameworks
•Knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation
•BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
•1 year experience working with source code repositories
•Proficient (3 years experience) at implementing web applications using SOAP and REST
•Knowledge on Data Storage stacks including SQL DB
•Understand CI/CD concepts
•Fluent in written and spoken English
•Experience: Minimum 4 years and has already participated in several projects
Nice to have
•Good knowledge of Cloud Computing and some implementation
•Knowledge of Message Queue Brokers such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, and Kafka
•Experience with Java/NodeJs
•Experience with NON-SQL DB
•Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
•Ability to work in globally distributed teams
•Exposure to the financial services industry
•Experience in an Agile environment