TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Preparation of employees certificates;
- Preparation of individual employment contracts, addendums to the contracts, decisions, termination documents;
- Presentation of offers;
- Signing contracts activities;
- Personnel files (data collection, completion);
- Employee data input in applications;
- Medical leave certificates (collection, verification);
- Electronic register of employees (REVISAL) verification and transmission.
- Business graduate;
- 2 years’ of experience in similar positions;
- Excellent computer knowledge (especially EXCEL);
- Experience with payroll software (DP Payroll) would be considered as a plus;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English;
- Organized and pro-active attitude;
Working at TMF Group offers
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.