We're looking for an Intern Mobile Engineer to join our company. Technologies used: React Native, as well as native technologies for iOS/Android.
As a team, we are passionate about technology and product development and we build impactful software products. At Atta Systems we help big organizations (UNICEF, World Bank, EY, Carrefour) and funded startups (Medicai, Neobility) to develop meaningful software products for their audiences.
WHAT OUR INTERNS SAY:
Catalin, Mobile Engineer - "I worked close to passionate people, willing to constantly help me so I can improve both my hard and soft skills as a Software Engineer!"
BENEFITS & EXTRAS:
- Paid Internship with a possibility to transition to a permanent job position (part time or full time).
- Flexible work schedule.
- Great Location - 5 minutes away from Universitatii Square.
- Performant Hardware & Ergonomic Workspaces.
- Coffee, Protein Shakes, Healthy Snacks and Barista Talented Colleagues.
- Free books: you name it, we order it. We also have a ton of highly appreciated books in our library.
- Are passionate for software development.
- Are a student at Politehnica University / University Bucharest - Computer Science or any related fields.
- Have solid knowledge of OOP, a good understanding of its concept and applicability.
- Consider yourself analytical and good at problem solving.
- Are oriented on getting things done.
- Are able to ask questions to clarify the requirements.
THEN DON'T IGNORE THIS OPPORTUNITY, IT'S AN EXCITING TIME TO BE HERE:
- You will learn to write efficient and reusable code.
- You will work together with our Engineers & Designers to build world class mobile apps) with technologies like React, Redux, Webpack, Expo, Navigation, Hooks etc.
- You will take part in product meetings where you will see how product decisions are made and you will be able to add your input to make our users life as easy as possible.
- Apply for CV Selection.
- Coding assignment: solve a technical problem either at home (in your own time) or at our office (approximately 2h)
- Interview @ Atta Systems; we discuss technical skills, communication skills, alignment with our culture, financial expectations.
- We make an offer you can't refuse! You accept our offer (hopefully) and congrats - Welcome to THE TEAM!
Powered by JazzHR