- Analyze client requirements and product specifications in order to design, estimate and propose technical solutions
- Develop features according to best practices and the defined architecture guidelines
- Redesign parts of the current components and contribute with improvements for the customer’s tech ecosystem
- Support or execute unit testing, integration testing, and code reviews
- Raise technical risks
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relation with the client.
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- 3+years of experience in iOS development
- Advanced knowledge of the IT industry, trends, terms, and approaches
- Extensive knowledge of Swift as a programming language
- Web services (REST) knowledge
- Familiar with MVC architectural design pattern
- Familiarity with IDE: XCode
- Knowledge of dependency management tool (CocoaPods)
- Experience with tracking software (Jira, Confluence, etc.) and with version control tools (GIT)
- Previous working exposure in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills with a solution-oriented mindset
Willing to develop
- Experience with software practices, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- German language skills
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments