- The Equity Regulatory Feature oversees all the equity regulatory projects at GBIS department. Due to its position in the deal processing IS, ETP is a key component for all the regulatory reports of all Equity Product (Equity Listed& OTC products).
- Your main role is to assess impact analysis and develop,test, deploy and support new functionalities relative to the different European and US regulatory directives like MiFID 2, DFA, EMIR, HireAct 871m…following Agile methodology and Craftmanship practices (TDD, BDD).
- You will also work on the Data Lake for some regulatory projects that require to extract hundreds of millions of deals.
A little about You:
- You have excellent understanding of Java8, Spring boot and multithreading.
- Good knowledge on Big Data technologies (Apache Hadoop, Hive,Spark).
- Good knowledge of distributed architecture.
- Good knowledge of middleware principles (RabbitMQ/TibcoEMS) and asynchronous communication.
- Good knowledge of relational database (Sybase).
- challenging work projects & learning opportunities cause we want YOU to grow alongside us.
- Accessible working location (near Victoriei Square) cause we know that time is valuable.
- Work from home policy to make the agenda as YOU consider.
- Transportation deduction for day to day usage.
- Access to dental services for a healthier life.
- Private medical insurance because healthiness comes first.
- Meal tickets of 15 RON because work and energy go together.
- World Class gym subscription for a positive mindset.
- eLearning platform for learning the French language to, qui qui :) .