The SolarWinds MSP business unit is in the process of spinning off to become its own standalone company. Our new company name is N-able and we are seeking a Senior Java Developer to come join us on this exciting journey!
Our vision is to enable the digital evolution of small and medium size businesses. We believe that by putting our People, Partners and Products first that we will be able to continue the growth of our business.
As cyber threats grow costlier to businesses, having the right IT security tools in place is essential.
Read on if you are willing to play a part in the solution to enhanced cybersecurity.
- Continually identify areas of improvement with respect to product supportability, development process and technology stack
- Design, implementation, and testing of new cybersecurity features
- Mentor junior team members, provide technical guidance, and share best practices both within and outside the team
- Build secure, scalable, distributed and fault-tolerant cloud-based systems, following Agile development processes
- Perform code reviews at all levels
- Be self-driven, with focus on achieving team goals and overall project delivery milestones
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years designing and developing commercial software
- Experience with Java
- Server-side development
- Experience with Go, Node.JS
- Experience with a major IDE
- Experience designing and developing commercial software
- Experience with operating systems development (Linux, Windows etc.) and environment
Nice To Have
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Kubernetes (EKS, KUBECTL)
- Databases, preferably MySQL, and SQL Knowledge
- Experience with PHP
- Experience running large applications on one or more public clouds, preferably AWS
- API technologies (REST)
- Commercial software development in the cybersecurity domain
- A full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Attractive salary and regular performance-dependent salary increases, annual bonus plan
- Private medical subscription
- Gym Subscription
- Life & disability insurance
- Extra leave days for seniority acquired within the company
- Modern office facilities located centrally
- Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
- Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program
- A team of high performing and passionate colleagues.
N-able is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Our award-winning product suite includes the industry’s #1 RMM Service Automation Platform and has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services to achieve true scalability. We are passionate that the MSPs who use our products everyday should be excited about them. That's why we put our users first in everything we do and strive to deliver powerful functionality while making their jobs easier.
Check out more information about our spin-off plans here: