Discipline Information Technology Location Bucharest (RO) Hours a week 40
Asour Junior Operations Engineeryou will be responsible for monitoring the IT infrastructure and services.
What you will do
- Identify, log and escalate incidents to the correct department according to the procedures;
- Provide first level support for requests received through chat, phone and service desk tickets;
- Handle second level support tasks and route them to the correct department when needed;
- Responsible for the process of user creation/departure;
- Responsible for Active Directory administration (security groups, access rights management);
- Responsible for managing Exchange processes (mailbox creation and administration, distribution groups, access rights management);
- Good verbal and written English communication skills;
- Willingness to work in shifts to cover a 24/7 schedule, including night shifts, national holidays and weekends;
- Willingness to learn new IT skills and knowledge;
- Experience with Microsoft Office software, desk / ticketing system, documentation / knowledge base system;
- Basic experience with IT processes like ITIL or related practices, also Active Directory and Exchange is a plus;
- Networking knowledge (Network protocols, VPN, routing) is a plus;
- Experience with multiple (recent) Windows versions is a plus, also Windows Server or Linux experience is a plus.
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.