At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam and Bucharest. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Grip is web-based solution that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalizing on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
This vision has worked quite well with clients: in less than two years, Grip won Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L'Oreal and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when and how they produce the thousands of visuals we've been trying to automate. Now, Grip is changing every day to accommodate the things we learn.
Your daily activities
- Create CG content for stills and video projects
- Your renders combine realism, creativity, and beauty
As a Render Artist, you are responsible for creating photo-realistic renders which will be a part of our interactive solutions. Our product-based propositions require the finest CG-images at their center. Working for clients like Yamaha, Adidas, Philips and Ralph Lauren you will visualize their products at a level where you will not be able to tell them apart from real-life or photography.
Skills and traits we're looking for
- Artistic skills with an emphasis on photorealistic product visualization
- Experience with 3DS Max, Photoshop, After Effects and V-Ray
- You will have both an artistic eye and know how to use technology to your advantage.
- A portfolio or showreel that demonstrates your skills and experience
What we offer
With the role being located in the heart of Bucharest, our environment and our creative space are very important to us.
- A great team to work with and a competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options), once the COVID situation allows this again
- Dinner options, once the COVID situation allows this again
- Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly's and more, once the COVID situation allows this again
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at email@example.com.