Some of your main job responsibilities:
- Developing new applications and enhancements: interfaces, web services, REST API;
- Collaborating with QA teams regarding performance testing and deployment;
- Design (be part in the process of business requirements analyze), write, and revise program language code;
- Work with tight deadlines for best delivery;
- May have either calls or meetings on the client side.
This job is the one for you if you have:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field;
· Programming experience: PL/SQL / Java / Python;
· Experience with SQL and relational databases;
· Working knowledge of multiple operating systems, including Windows and UNIX;
· Ability to learn quickly and independently.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of XML, WSDL, XSD, JSON;
- Knowledge of IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE), IBM Integration Bus (IIB) or another WebSphere Suit (WMB, ODM, MQ, WPS, BPM);
- Integration software implementation experience;
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
By applying to this opening you confirm your interest and you agree with us storing your CV for the recruitment process.