We provide second level support for the Core Network platforms of a Global Provider of NB IoT services.
– The candidate will have more than 3 years of experience and good knowledge on the skills required.
– Strong Knowledge on GSM, GPRS/EDGE, 3G/UMTS, SS7 and LTE (NB-IoT preferred).
– Strong Knowledge in network protocol and infrastructure.
– Strong Knowledge and experience on troubleshooting on EPC Network nodes, including MME, MCC, PGW, SGW.
– Strong Knowledge and experience on troubleshooting over the global network elements on Common Subscriber Database (CSDB) including HLR, HSS, Provisioning Gate and CUDB.
– Good Knowledge on OS Unix and shell scripting is a plus.
– Good Knowledge of English language both written and spoken.
– Willingness to work in call shifts and to perform night activities.
– Good ability to interact in an international context.
– Strong skills to work with a team both local and remote.
– Profile with good growth capability and proactive approach.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and interaction in stressful situations.
– Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
– Knowledge on Netscout: application and network performance management.
• Experience in INC management (Remedy preferred).
• Knowledge of Telco World.
• Experience working in an Operation support service (preferred 2nd Level).
– Troubleshoot all sorts of problems that occur in the core part of telecom networks, starting from subscriber issues, software problems, performance degradations, on different equipment and platforms;
– Interact with First Level Support teams, Engineering and Development teams as well as teams from different vendors, to ensure the normal functionality of all provided services, as well as a quick resolution of all problems that may arise.;
– Be involved in the Change Management process, which involves the preparation of necessary documentation and procedures, as well as the implementation of various changes that need to be performed on the network;
– Perform daily/weekly/monthly health checks on various platforms and systems and provide customer reports based on the information obtained;
– Use a trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and issue resolution;
– Strictly follow the SLAs, by proving timely and professional support to our customers;