Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more? Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated? If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you. In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
As a Partner Technical Consultant in Microsoft you will be in charge of driving the Digital Transformation of our Customers through the Microsoft Partner Channel.
You will need to have the drive and intellectual horsepower to act as a Consultant and Technical Trusted Advisor to enable the Microsoft Partner into the Cloud Technologies portfolio. You will find yourself in a different and varied technical activities – from delivering a readiness event, providing presales technical help to a Partner over the phone, working with colleagues in a proof of concept or delivering an 1 to 1 advisory Partner session across EMEA region.
• Offering targeted technical engagements with Microsoft Gold and Silver Partners by identifying opportunities and providing services proactivel
• Provide best in class Pre-Sales services to partners by requirement gathering, scoping and deliver solutions by showcasing demos and helping partners with POCs, Solution Architecture assistance, technical recommendations etc.
• Provide subject matter expertise to customers around implementation methodologies and how to successfully deploy Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement application
• Organization/ Delivery of services such as Technical Webcasts, Presentations, Skills Transfer, Orientation Advisory guidance and Planning support to partners on Microsoft Solutions
• Analyze requirements and design technical solutions to meet business goals, objectives and functional/non-functional requirements in alignment with architectural standards
• Build and sustain a relationship with the primary technical contact for the partner and ensure the highest level of satisfaction with respect to services and support programs offered by Microsoft
• Contribute best practices, lessons learned and IP from projects to the global community with focus on continuous improvement.
• 3+ years of experience in supporting / consulting customers, partners or technical services related role
• Fluency in German and English is mandatory, both written and spoken
• In depth product knowledge on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE/CRM) applications.
• Preferably have hands-on work experience in CRM based solutions including areas such as Case Management, Sales Productivity, Citizen Services, Field Services, Project Service Automation, Customer Care, and Contact Center
• Good understanding on the design and architecture of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and knowledgeable about Power Platform components
• Office 365 integration experience will be an added advantage
• Microsoft 365 and Azure serverless architecture technical knowhow is a plus
• Advanced technical problem solving skills
• Experience delivering technical presentations
• Ability to navigate difficult conversations and drive effective solutions to business problems.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.