Project Manager - Remote, Romania
As a Project Manager, you and your team will be headed up by a Team Manager and typically consist of three Project Managers, three Project Co-Ordinators, a Project Assistant, Application Specialists and Trainee Application Specialists. Your focus will be on the projects undertaken for specific clients. As a project manager you need to demonstrate past experience of: scheduling workloads; meeting key delivery dates; managing costs and risks; understanding the scope of the project and ensuring change control and change management principles are included, ensure the quality is measured and Key Performance Indicators met or exceeded.
You will need to have robust Project Management experience ideally in a Clinical Research, Clinical Trials or Pharmaceutical sector however, a proven track record of project management will be considered. You will be handling the entire project and different types of studies being covered off in different geography’s, and different therapeutic areas - such as influenza, oncology, arthritis, diabetes etc. You will manage Application Specialists, Project Coordinators and Project Assistants and being the main contact point with the clients - which may be pharmaceutical companies or CRO's.
Key Accountabilities/Decision Making & Influence
- Responsible for overall management and execution of the project and coordination of the project team;
- Interpret the relevant client materials to asses all possible project deliverables in addition to those identified during the sales phase of the study;
- Primary customer contact for the project working closely with the Customer’s project leadership to achieve the study goals;
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to QMS (Quality Management System), adequate planning and resourcing, as well as budget oversight and forecasting;
- Responsible for ensuring that the Project Team maintains high quality service and on time delivery of data and project outputs for the customer;
- Responsible for developing, reviewing, and approving other project related study documentation during the course of the Project Lifecycle;
- Develop the project and validation plan paying specific attention to all the project deliverables;
- Conduct periodic status checkpoints with customers and teams to assess progress against the plan; Perform re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project;
- Prepare and review status reports on all project activities and issues as required;
Review the project actual versus budget on a regular basis, identifying and creating Changes in Scope (CIS) as appropriate;
- Conduct internal and external post mortem reviews and reports;
- Utilize project management skills of communication, presentation, time management, organization and planning to successfully implement company’s products;
- International Travel required as needed. (up to 25% of your time, when in safe conditions).