Covance by Labcorp is recruinting a Quality Systems Administrator homebased in EMEA :
The Quality System Administrators will develop analysis and reporting capabilities for Regulatory Compliance & Quality Assurance (RCQA) data for leadership and client facing roles. They will monitor performance for trends to identify continuous improvement opportunities. They will develop and implement QMS data cleaning strategies with the QA leadership support to ensure proper trending capabilities are maintained. The Quality System Administrator also provides an administrative and technical support to internal departments, and demonstrates extensive knowledge of Covance QMS database(s). This role is remote for the right candidate.
- Serve to support administrative needs of RCQA systems
- Define & implement Veeva QMS data quality control & oversight practices to improve data reliability for analysis & action
- Implement approved changes for RCQA managed applications within remit of permission levels in the systems and submit the remainder to the appropriate IT teams.
- Provide assistance to user community through support of system requests (through mailboxes, trackers, and other developed mechanisms)
- Understand QMS application(s) to the level that enables the ability to independently respond to as well as extrapolate the solution/response to increasingly complex user queries.
- Understand QMS application(s) to the level that enable the ability to design reports and dashboards in support of data analysis and visualization
- Responsible to document identified solutions, Q&A in the correct administrative source (job aid, navigational guide, Q&A, etc.) for future user reference.
- Lead data cleansing activities with business based QA peers
- Lead cross-functional SME team based on identified gaps/needs – become the face to SMEs
- Works with internal stakeholders when bringing in acquisitions into Veeva QMS utilization
- Support the "One-QA" behavior through the organization via consistency of messaging and actions aligned with the RCQA leadership team.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences preferred (or equivalent Life Science experience)
- Experience may be substituted for education
- Minimum 4 years of related experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in system administration or in the applicable system(s)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent negotiation skills with internal clients
- Ability to make decisions independently and proactively
- Excellent organizational, planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely and professional manner under demanding conditions
- Proven analysis skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team oriented, pluri-cultural, global environment
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.