The Oracle DBA will be part of the Infrastructure team and will be responsible for, but not limited to, Oracle database installations, configurations and monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting, developing PL-SQL packages.
• Computer Science or Informatics degree;
• Experience in administering Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c databases (OCA/OCP is an advantage);
• Very good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL;
• MSSQL Server knowledge is a plus;
• Good OS knowledge – Linux (RHEL/OEL) and Windows Server family;
• Ability to write shell or batch scripts;
• Good analytical skills and the ability to quickly learn and adapt;
• Passionate, dedicated, team player, good communications skills;
• Good verbal and written skills in English.