Your day to day:
Role purpose is mainly to create the vision and target solution concept in line with design one deploy many, innovative solutions from idea to deployment for our internal stakeholders over Vodafone Group Data Centre infrastructure in order to support reliable and secure hosted services across entire Vodafone network in Europe also covering all aspects related with the infrastructure design required to build customer connectivity cross on-prem Data Centre and public cloud.
You will be accountable for High Level Design for topologies and solution deployed over our Data Centers also capacity planning and requirements gathering from the customers and key product owners matching key network aspects such security, reliability, high availability, load balancing and redundancy.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project teams on setting the priorities and type of connectivity needed and deploy the network fit for purpose by applying Vodafone Group best practices for security and design in order to have best in class services and applications.
- Deploy new infrastructure(physical and virtual) in our Data Centers and/or deploy new solutions over existing infrastructure for public cloud connectivity
- Capacity expansion (analysis and planning) aiming to provide best services for our customers
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Strong knowledge of Data Centre topologies with minimum 4 years' experience
- Good knowledge of network equipment operation (Cisco router and switches, Fortinet and Juniper firewalls)
- Good knowledge of cloud and NFV technologies
- Professional certifications on vendors like Cisco, Fortinet and/or Juniper is a plus
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company