- Design, develop, test, debug, maintain and document software systems, components and utilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Accurately estimate the time required to develop a given feature or project
- Evaluate functionality based on value vs effort scale
- Understand and refine client requirements. Suggest the best ways to develop
- Experience in solving problems, being able to analyze tasks of different complexity
- Understanding the full scope of the project. Delegate tasks in an effective manner
- Propose functionality to enhance the user experience
- Share knowledge with the team, communicate any blocking situations.
Real impact one step at a time
You will contribute to the extension and improvement of several frameworks meant to ease & shorten the time spent on creating an intranet solution. We are helping our Swiss partner develop these products, so you will have the opportunity to be part of a multi-cultural team that has a personal mission to impact the user experience of our clients and increase efficiency in the workplace.
The core skills of a Software Engineer for the Digital Workplace are based on C#, ASP.Net, SharePoint On-Premise, and Office365, and a corresponding front-end framework, such as AngularJS/React. Based on this, several specializations are possible as a long-term career path.
Within the Digital Workplace Competence Center, we design and build custom applications and extensions to wide-scale Microsoft Enterprise platforms, such as Office365, Azure, and SharePoint. Together with our team, you will be developing modern intranets, digital content dashboards, and collaboration platforms that focus on engagement, productivity, and innovation, all based on Office 365 or SharePoint On-Premises.
- Previous working experience with C#, .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API
- Knowledge of JSON Syntax
- Experience with tools for source code and version control such as Git
- Experience in reviewing code, mentoring, coaching less experienced colleagues
- Experience in full 'development-deployment-launch' workflow process
- Experience with web services (SOAP/REST)
- Understanding of Styled Components
- Knowledge in Database Modeling and SQL
- Excellent communication skills, highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Analytical skills with great attention to detail and a solution-oriented perspective
- Commitment to high quality/error-free deliverables
- Team player, with a proactive attitude
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
Nice to have
- Team leading experience
- SharePoint Online knowledge
Willing to develop
- SharePoint On-Premises and Online Platform Knowledge, MatchPoint, SPFx (SPFx Intro)
- Knowledge of PnP
- Understanding of: PowerShell, Entity Framework, Azure
- Office 365 (Graph, Flow)
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments