As cyber threats grow costlier to businesses, having the right IT security tools in place is essential.
SolarWinds provides software and solutions that help our MSP's to monitor, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer willing to play a part in the solution to enhanced cybersecurity.
- Continually identify areas of improvement with respect to product supportability, development process and technology stack
- Design, implementation, and testing of new cybersecurity features
- Mentor junior team members, provide technical guidance, and share best practices both within and outside the team
- Build secure, scalable, distributed and fault-tolerant cloud-based systems, following Agile development processes
- Perform code reviews at all levels
- Be self-driven, with focus on achieving team goals and overall project delivery milestones
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years designing and developing commercial software
- Experience with Java
- Server-side development
- Experience with Go, Node.JS
- Experience with a major IDE
- Experience designing and developing commercial software
- Experience with operating systems development (Linux, Windows etc.) and environment
Nice To Have
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Kubernetes (EKS, KUBECTL)
- Databases, preferably MySQL, and SQL Knowledge
- Experience with PHP
- Experience running large applications on one or more public clouds, preferably AWS
- API technologies (REST)
- Commercial software development in the cybersecurity domain
- A full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Attractive salary and regular performance-dependent salary increases, annual bonus plan
- Private medical subscription
- Gym Subscription
- Life & disability insurance
- Extra leave days for seniority acquired within the company
- Modern office facilities located centrally
- Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
- Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program
- A team of high performing and passionate colleagues.