We are looking for Senior .NET Developers who are team players, enjoy sharing their knowledge and are interested in keeping up to the date with the latest technologies.
You will have the opportunity to work in an Agile environment for one of our FinTech clients with a focus on payment processing.
- Participate in the design of the products based on a proper understanding of the client's business requirements
- Solve complex technical problems and be an integral part of a Scrum team
- Proposing technical solutions during client discussions
- Review and ensure the quality of the code
- Provide technical guidance for other team members
Qualifications and Experience
- Working experience in .NET web applications development
- Good understanding of the software design principles
- .NET, Azure/Amazon Web Services, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Ability to take full ownership of a feature, from design to deployment to production
- Very good written and spoken English communication skills
• Private health insurance, monthly sports allowance & meal tickets
• Loyalty annual leave days & replacement days for weekend bank holidays
• Various options for purchasing Endava shares at a preferential price
• Referral bonus
• Work from home and flexible working hours
• Multiple offers and employee discounts
• Ongoing learning opportunities – complex projects, trainings, coaching, conferences, workshops, certifications, online learning platforms subscriptions etc.
• Global Wellbeing Program
• Diverse company social life - events, sports tournaments, team buildings, passion groups (e.g. hiking, book club, etc.)
• Multicultural environment - working with colleagues and clients across different countries