Senior Software Developer is responsible for driving and developing customer-focused solutions for Insite360 cloud-based solutions to promote a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Help gather requirements from internal product owners and translate the requirements into functional and product specifications for Insite360 portal, or other mediums that provide user experience to the customer.
• Development of features using Angular and CSS, and at times developing some back-end logic using Spring Boot/Java.
• Research, identify and define opportunities for new front-end development tools, frameworks, or processes to help improve quality and delivery of features
• Contribute to the definition and maintenance of Insite360 UI development standards, and help to shape best practices in front-end development
• Work with other developers, actively participating in PRTI, design reviews, process modeling, and mentoring
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables• Demonstrate and apply principled software engineering practices
• Be versatile and passionate about tackling new problems and learning new technologies
• Coordinate with multiple teams to drive innovation
Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets.
We are a global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our portfolio is built on market-leading expertise in mobility technologies, retail and commercial fueling, fleet management, telematics, vehicle diagnostics and repair, and smart cities. United by a vibrant, inclusive culture and our proven business system, our 8,000+ team members are mobilizing the future to create a better world.