- Supporting sales activities such as scoping to avoid scope creep
- Delivery of high quality project delivery documentation
- Serves as a motivating role model and maintains the ability to coach less experienced team members
- Supervise lower-end engagement scoping, including the execution of deliverables and engagements
- Manage small to mid-size complex projects, delegate workloads, set team priorities and project deliverable schedules for team members and customer, stakeholders for a successful engagement
- Performing scoping activities and articulate areas of risk and make recommendations on how to avoid pitfalls.
- Ability to build, maintain and manage successful relationships with key stakeholders, management and technical groups
- Initiating the software asset management project requirement conversation with the customer
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Creating a software asset management plan
- Consulting regarding customers SAM project needs
- Business process analysis, and recommendation for specific service delivery activities
- Pre-sales support on SAM services
- Create documentation of operational concepts, workflows, etc.
- External technical and project coordination with customers and SAM tool providers
- SAM project leadership, Project customization
- Project budget responsibility
- Advise on SAM tools for execution of project deliverables
- Providing training to key end users
- Internal training on the execution of tasks within a project
What we need to see from you
- Intermediate Project management experience
- Intermediate Consulting skills
- Coaching (training of associate team members on execution of tasks)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Strong communications skills
- Strong structural work methods, multitasking and time management skills
- Self-driven independent work ethics that drives internal and external accountability
- Solid problem solving and assertive consultative skills
- Working experience in the area of software license sourcing / software asset management
- Solid presentation skills
- Skills in business process analysis
- Technology basic skills regarding system platforms (MS & Oracle), client & server and midrange environment
What you should really know about us.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
What we expect from our employees
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.